1. While My Individual Pathways has established quality assurance procedures to ensure that all material on this Site is governed by high standards of currency and accuracy, My Individual Pathways does not make any warranties or representations about the accuracy and currency of the material on this Site.
2. This Site has been established to provide you with information about career and pathways planning, but does not make any recommendations or provide any advice in relation to career options. You should not rely on the information contained in this Site and My Individual Pathways recommends that you contact the relevant educational institution or professional or trade organisations before making any decisions about your career.
3. This Site contains material which is subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights (Intellectual Property Rights) owned by or licensed to My Individual Pathways. In relation to the material available on this Site in any form including, without limitation, software, documents, text, images, full motion video and sound (Material), you:
(a) may view, copy, print and distribute the Material in electronic or other forms only for educational purposes. If you do, you must retain and copy in full all Intellectual Property Rights notices on the original Material;
(b) must not use or distribute the Material for any public or commercial purpose; and
(c) must not infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of My Individual Pathways or their licensors including by amending or adapting any Material or reverse engineering any Material consisting of downloadable software.
4. Nothing you do on or in relation to the Site will transfer any Intellectual Property Rights to you or licence you to exercise any Intellectual Property Rights unless this is expressly stated.
5. In using or continuing to use the Site you or our Licensees (Secondary Schools, Organisations, TAFEs, Universities or Registered Training Organisations) may give us information which is capable of identifying you (Personal Information). The Privacy Act 1988 gives you certain rights in respect to Personal Information. By using the Site you grant My Individual Pathways and its Licensees the right to use your Personal Information in accordance with the mipsonline.com.au website privacy statement (Privacy Statement).
6. The Site may contain material uploaded, posted, e-mailed or otherwise electronically transmitted (Posted) by users of the Site, including you (User Content). User Content may include Personal Information. My Individual Pathways do not monitor or exercise editorial control over User Content, however, My Individual Pathways and its Licensees reserve the right:
(a) to access or examine User Content; and
(b) at their absolute discretion, to move, remove, permanently delete or disable access to User Content which is in breach of any law or considered by My Individual Pathways Licensees to be otherwise unacceptable.
7. By Posting any User Content to the Site you agree to indemnify My Individual Pathways and Licensees from any loss suffered by them as a result of any lawful use of or reliance on such User Content.
8. You acknowledge that My Individual Pathways Licensees may remove User Content in accordance with their own guidelines. You agree that My Individual Pathways have no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any User Content, communications or other content maintained or transmitted on the Site. You acknowledge that the My Individual Pathways reserve the right to log off accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time.
You further acknowledge that My Individual Pathways reserve the right to change the guidelines at any time, with or without notice.
9. In relation to any User Content Posted by you, you:
(a) warrant that the User Content is not confidential or owned by any other person;
(b) warrant that the receipt, use, storage, reproduction, modification, adaptation or publication of the User Content by My Individual Pathways is not illegal or defamatory and will not expose My Individual Pathways to any civil or criminal liability;
10. To assist in your use of this Site and to assist you putting together your Career Action Plan or Individual Learning Plan, your teachers or other authorised school staff (authorised staff of our Licensees) will be able to view your Career Action Plan or Individual Learning Plan and provide you with notes (that will show up in the notes portal contained in your log in) on your progress.
My Individual Pathways cannot control how our Licensees (your school or training provider) use your information. My Individual Pathways do not accept any responsibility for unauthorised use of your information by our Licensees and exclude liability for all losses, costs, damages and expenses incurred or suffered by you arising from or in relation to our Licensees participation in your Career Action Plan or Individual Learning Plan.
11. Use of the Site is at your own risk. All express or implied warranties, representations, statements, terms and conditions relating to your use of the Site or any information or content available from the Site, not contained in these Terms and Conditions, are excluded from these Terms and Conditions to the extent permitted by law.
12. You acknowledge that My Individual Pathways may, in their absolute discretion and without penalty or notice (except those covered in the license agreement):
(a) vary the Site or any part of the Site; and
(b) modify or discontinue this Site, any part of the Site.
13. My Individual Pathways may not have reviewed any URL linked to or from any part of the Site which does not form part of the Site (Third Party Pages). My Individual Pathways are not responsible for any content found on a Third Party Page, or any site of which it forms a part. You must determine whether any page is part of the Site each time you follow a link to that page.
14. My Individual Pathways reserve the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time. You accept all such revisions by accessing any part of the Site or continuing to access it after that revision is Posted on the Site.
Terms and Conditions were last updated on 16 March 2013