Tutorials and Training videos:
PRESENTATIONS FOR INTRODUCING MIPS ONLINE TO STUDENTS:
YEAR 7 & 8
YEAR 9 & 10
Year 11 & 12
ADMINISTRATION PORTAL TRAINING (Part 1). This training video will show you what you need to know when you are an administrator of the MIPs Online Program.
Part 1 specifically covers:
- Admin Site Structure
- Adding and viewing and managing Administrators
- Populating the database with student info
- Add individual students
- Edit student details
- Search students
- Delete or archive students
- View a student profile and their Career Action Plan
- Download the Career Action Plan
- Share notes with students or make a private note.
Please contact us for any training needs if these videos have not covered what you were looking for.
A brief presentation for teachers supporting the Careers process: